THERE'S SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE AT OUR SEAFOOD RESTAURANT & BAR IN NEW BRAUNFELS, TX!
- Drink Menu
- Bloody GonzoOur famous Bloody Mary hand-built with our house recipe. Garnished with celery, pickled green beans, olives, a dill pickle, lime, and even a piece of hot bacon. Gonzo is not just another pretty face.
- World Famous Oyster Bar Breakfast ShotEqual parts chilled Jameson and Butterscotch Schnapps followed by an orange juice chaser and a bite of delicious candied bacon. Just like pancakes and syrup, amazing.
- Oyster ShooterA mini seasoned Bloody Mary with Absolut Peppar vodka, a dash of horseradish, and a freshly shucked Gulf oyster.
- CatastropheThis refreshing cocktail uses Stoli Vanil, Malibu Black, a blend of pineapple and orange juice, and a dash of cranberry. Delicious.
- Strawberry Lemonade3 Olives Strawberry Vodka and Deep Eddy Lemonade together with fresh lemon and lime juices, a splash of sprite and a dash of grenadine. Ready for Summer?
- Blueberry LemonadeStoli Blueberi and Deep Eddy lemon with blue curacao and fresh juices, topped with sprite. Vibrant and delicious!
- Peach TeaDeep Eddy sweet tea vodka and peach schnapps topped with fresh tea.
- Texas MuleEnchanted Rock vodka and Goslings ginger beer served in a copper mug with fresh lime. Light and clean.
- Jalapeno MargaritaOlmeca Altos tequila and triple sec with lime and lemon juices, shaken with fresh sliced jalapeno. Spicy!
- Cucumber ChiltonEnchanted Rock vodka and fresh squeezed lemon juice topped with club soda and rimmed in salt, garnished with fresh cucumber slices and lemon. So refreshing!
- Mai-TaiBacardi Silver and fresh juices together with a splash of guava floated with Myers dark rum, garnished with an Amarena cherry and orange slice. A delicious twist on an original beach side cocktail!
- Espresso MartiniStoli Vanil and espresso create a delicious coffee cocktail. Great for any occasion.
- Apple MartiniTexas style with Enchanted Rock vodka and sweet and sour or Washington style with Crown Royal and cranberry juice. Garnished with fresh apple slices.
- White Chocolate MartiniStoli Vanil vodka and Godiva white chocolate liqueur garnished with chocolate drizzle. Creamy and delicious!
- Lemon Drop MartiniAbsolut Citron vodka shaken with triple sec and fresh squeezed lemon juice with a dash of simple syrup, garnished with raw cane sugar and a lemon.
- Pomegranate MartiniStoli Vanil vodka, Pama liqueur and pomegranate juice with a lemon twist. Sweet and tart!
- Cucumber Martini3 Olives Cucumber Lime vodka and St. Germaine with a splash of club soda, garnished with fresh cucumber slices.
- Pickle MartiniGrey Goose vodka and pickle juice with fresh baby dill pickles.
- CosmopolitanAbsolut Citron and triple sec with a splash of cranberry garnished with a lemon twist.
- Cadillac MargaritaEl Jimador tequila with a whole lime fresh squeezed, simple syrup, and a splash of orange juice, floated with Grand Marnier.
- Classic Old FashionedBulleit Rye bourbon stirred with a drizzle of fine cherry juice, orange zest and a dash of bitters, splashed with soda and served over a large distilled water ice cube, garnished with a deluxe Amarena cherry. You'll be amazed.
- BoulevardierA rich and intriguing blend of Bulleit Rye whiskey, Campari, and sweet vermouth served over a large distilled water ice cube and garnished with a deluxe Amarena cherry.
- Classic ManhattanA classic blend of Buffalo Trace bourbon and sweet vermouth with a dash of bitters, garnished with a deluxe Amarena cherry.
- SidecarA timeless cocktail blended with Hennessy, Gran Marnier, and fresh lemon juice. Served on the rocks with a raw sugar rim and garnished with an orange.
Draft Beer List
- DomesticBud LightMiller Lite
- ImportsDos XXPacifico
- LeinenkugelsSeasonalChippewa FallsWI (variable)
- Sierra NevadaCalifornia, 5.60% - Premium Cascade hops give the Pale Ale its fragrant bouquet and spicy flavor.
- Shiner BockShiner Tx, 4.40% - A distinctive, rich, full-flavored deep amber colored beer with an inviting smooth taste without excessive bitterness.
- Mosaic IPAAustin, Tx, 5.93% - American style IPA with a light, crisp, malt body.
- Lakewood LagerDallas, Tx 4.60% - Vienna-Style lager with caramel aromas and a malty sweetness paired with noble hop bitterness.
- Honey Pecan Cream AleSeguin, Tx 6.60% - Well balanced, full bodied cream ale with a subtle honey aroma and a smooth praline-like finish.
Bottled Beer List
Texas Craft Beers
- 210 AleBusted Sandal, San Antonio, 6.10%- A delicate, lightly sweet golden ale with a clean, crisp finish.
- Alamo Golden AleSan Antonio, 4.7%- A crisp and refreshing American Blonde Ale with a smooth, velvety finish.
- All Call KolschLakewood Brewing, Dallas, 5%- A clean, crisp, super-drinkable brew with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the organizations that provide support for the families of fallen officers and firefighters in our community.
- Barton Springs Pale AleUncle Billy’s Brewery, Austin, 6.6%- A refreshing balance of bitter undertones with citrus and floral aromas with light crystal malts for sweetness and color.
- Bobcat RedMiddleton Brewing, San Marcos (25 oz.), 7.1%- A unique Burgundy colored, full-bodied American Ale with subtle notes of stone fruit and a piney forest.
- Firemans 4Real Ale Brewing, Blanco, 5.10%- A refreshing blonde with a balance of smooth malt and zesty hops.
- Garnet AmberMiddleton Brewing, San Marcos (25 oz.), 6.8%- A Belgian-style amber with an aromatic mix of malt and nutty-roasted grains. Spicy and delicate with a malty finish.
- Haze County Double IPAHops and Grains Brewing, Austin, 8.2%- Lots of hops create a complex blend of tropical fruit, stone fruit, and just a hint of earthy dankness.
- Karbach HopadilloKarbach Brewing, Houston, 6.60%- A dry-hopped “Texas style IPA” at ~70 IBU and brewed with a combination of American, English and German hops
- Karbach StaycationKarbach Brewing, Houston, 4.80%- A Texas Session Ale brewed with bright, citrusy, aromatic whole leaf hops and a touch of wheat for a smooth finish.
- Karbach Weekend WarriorKarbach Brewing, Houston, 5.5%- A Pale Ale balanced by soft caramel malt flavors and bright, citrusy, hop bitterness.
- Porter CultureHops and Grains Brewing, Austin, 6.5%- A Baltic Porter with base malts layered with chocolate wheat and hints of coffee, raisins, and roast with a crisp finish.
- Rio Blanco Pale AleReal Ale Brewing, Blanco, 5.30%- An English-style ale with a balance of spicy hops and bitterness producing an enticing aroma and crisp finish.
- DOMESTICBallast Point Sculpin IPA
Ballast Point Longfin Lager
Bell’s Two Hearted Ale
Bud Light Lime
Lone Star Light
Miller High Life
Omission Gluten Free Lager
Sam Adams Boston Lager
Shiner Light Blonde
Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale
Ballast Point Sculpin IPA
Strongbow Gold Apple
- White WineSutter Home White Zin
Flip Flop Pinot Grigio
Ferrari-Carrano Fume Blanc
Rodney Strong Chalk Hill Chardonnay
- Red WinePacific Bay Merlot
Jacobs Creek Cabernet
Santa Rita Pinot Noir
Erath Pinot Noir
Stag’s Leap “Artemis” Cabernet